Conrad Custard 1765-1828
Conrad Custard (Caster) was born 1765 or before. It appears that Conrad is likely a grandson of Conrad Custard 1695-1772, and probably is the son of George or John Custard.
He was in Mason County, Kentucky as early as 1794. Campbell County was organized from Mason County in 1795, and Conrad was then listed on the tax lists of Campbell County. He owned 150 acres on Pond Creek in Campbell County, Kentucky.
His wife was probably named Elizabeth. She was born between 1765-1770.
Conrad died about 1828. Elizabeth died after 1830.
- George Caster born about 1790.
- Sarah Custard born 1784-1794; married 3 March 1804 Charles McGlothlin.
- Benjamin Custard born about 1795.
- Hannah Caster born 1794-1800; married 27 August 1815 Jas Stanly.
- _______ Caster (female) born 1794-1800.
- Conrad Custard born about 1797; married Catherine Owens.
- Peter Caster born 1800-1810.
- ? Phoebe Caster born about 1805; married 14 November 1821 Richard C Morris in Pendleton County, Ky; died before 1860. [Phoebe may be a Castator and not a Caster]